Xerox Managed Print Services
Do you understand the total cost of printing in your organization? Do you have the experience and knowledge to control how much you spend on printing? Many companies don’t until they turn to Xerox. Through Xerox Managed Print Services customers gain visibility and control of their spending. This helps them free up budget for innovative projects that improve efficiency and drive a competitive advantage. For InterContinental Hotels Group, it means spending less time on document production and more time making guests feel comfortable. Our managed print services helped the City of Rochester, NY, use less power and save a projected $2 million over five years so they could close a budget gap. And British Telecom reduced their carbon footprint 50% to help advance their competitive position as one of the world’s largest IP network operators. Xerox Managed Print Services are not just for large, global corporations. We deliver results like these to companies of all sizes. Here's why they choose us:
- We’re a leader in the Gartner Managed Print Services Magic Quadrant.
- We’re ranked as a Managed Print Services leader by IDC and Quocirca.
- We have more than 10 years experience as a Managed Print Services provider.
- We have over 9,400 active patents in Managed Print Services.
- We currently manage more than 1 million print devices made by Xerox and other manufacturers.
- We deliver 24x7 multilingual, global support.
Reduce costs by up to 30% and increase efficiency
Do you know how much time and money are tied up in your current printing processes? Most companies don’t. The ones we’ve helped have reduced their total printing costs by as much as 30%. Our Managed Print Services make printing simple and easy, so you can concentrate on your core business.
How we help ?We use a comprehensive assessment based on Lean Six Sigma methodologies to see how your business prints. Then we look for ways to:
- Improve employee-to-device ratios
- Match printers with your business needs
- Reduce the number and types of devices and supplies
- Turn slow, paper-based processes (like routing and approvals) into automated, digital ones
- Remove unnecessary steps from your print process